Friday, June 26, 2009

Friday Catblogging



"Barnie"

Barn cats are especially useful to have, tho this one isn't as friendly as some of mine have been.

Hi, my name is Barn/Outside Cats. I am a , Domestic Short Hair / Domestic Medium Hair cat. My coloring is other. I am currently in Mount Rainier, MD. If you want to adopt me, please contact Alley Cat Rescue. You can find me with the ID 126281.
Name Barn/Outside Cats
ID 126281
Species Cat
Breed Domestic Short Hair / Domestic Medium Hair
Color Other
Pattern None
Gender Unknown
Altered Altered
Age Unknown
Zipcode In 20712
Date Posted Tuesday May 19th, 2009
Contact Alley Cat Rescue
Description We are always in need of people with Barns, Stables or other such enclosures to take Barn Cats. These cats are not friendly with people and just want to keep to themselves. They will all be spayed/neutered and vaccinated. They need shelter, food, water, and vet care as needed. They don't want to be your friends! However, they may want to get close and personal with some rodents you may have running around..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home