Friday, July 24, 2009

Friday Catblogging



Okay, I had a deaf cat, but am noting a site for adoptions of blind cats. This one I've nicknamed Cups, because I remember a blind man who used a cup and begged on the street when I was growing up.


HERE WE GROW AGAIN

BLIND CAT RESCUE & SANCTUARY, INC.

Helping Blind Cats "See" a Future

Do you want to help an animal in need but can't adopt? Then sponsoring is for you! For as little as $1. per day, less than the cost of a cup of coffee, you can help a blind cat. You will receive a certificate of sponsorhip with a photo of an animal you have helped and periodic updates.

Looking for the perfect birthday or holiday gift? A sponsorship certificate can be mailed out to the person of your choice!

Please visit all the cats and sponsor one, help us have the resources to help them. Visit our FAQ page if you would like more information. Your sponsorship donation is tax deductible. Click here to meet the cats!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous PeasantParty said...

Ruth,

I went down to search for the place where I left it for Diane.
jlynnmc@bellsouth.net is where the peasants may be found.

2:55 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

Great, thanks, added to my contact list.

2:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home