Monday, August 06, 2012

It's My Birthday

Today is my 66th birthday and one of the ways I'm celebrating it is by not blogging on things that happened over the weekend and that depressed me (domestic and international violence will have to go on without me). I probably won't even read the newspapers I usually read early in the morning, although I may relent later in the day if I'm exceptionally bored.

Instead, I plan on sipping champagne at various times during the day and on wearing purple.

For those of you who would like to give me a present or two, please consider a donation via PayPal or a gift certificate to Amazon.com. No gifts are necessary, however, just keep dropping by.

And may the day be peaceful for all of us.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a Wonderful Birthday Diane!!

/Lil Red

5:41 AM  
Blogger PurpleGirl said...

Happy Birthday! Have a wonderful day!!

(I heartily approve of wearing purple!)

6:45 AM  
Anonymous ThinlyVeiled said...

Happy Birthday, Diane! Hope it's filled with laughter and love. And presents. And cake. ;)

6:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday from a regular lurker!

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home