Tuesday, March 19, 2013

HELP!!!

No, no cute cat picture or snarky cartoon, just another godawful plea for help.  As I mentioned yesterday, I've got financial problems, serious ones.  A neighbor is assisting me with getting Section 8 housing assistance and whatever else the County of LA can help with (Medi-Cal, Food Stamps).  We spent yesterday morning waiting to see someone at Social Security about the Section 8 only to be told that the benefit was no longer handled by Social Security and the young man wasn't exactly sure who was handling it.  In other words, a wasted morning.

Wednesday or Thursday we will go to the local DPSS  to try to get the Medi-Cal and Food Stamps arranged, but that doesn't solve my problems.  I have no money.  And my checking account has a negative balance.  My Social Security check doesn't come for another three weeks and I have bills to pay and non food shopping to do (cat food, toilet paper, etc.)
 If it sounds like I am freaking out it's only because I am.  I hadn't intended becoming not only old but also poor.

If you can spare it, I would really appreciate the help.  Just hit the PayPal button and make whatever size donation you can. 

I feel like dirt having to ask, but I've run out of options.

2 Comments:

Blogger Marcellina said...

Something coming your way right now. Hope it's enough to tide you over for a little bit.

2:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, hon, let us know how you're doing, okay?

1:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home