Wednesday, March 20, 2013

With Deep Gratitude





Yes, it's a cute cat picture, and a very apt one, I might add.

The response to my post from yesterday was overwhelming.  I've staved off the crunch I was in and found myself lifted from the pit I had fallen into. (How's that for mixing metaphors!)

To say I am grateful doesn't even come close to what I'm feeling.  I am indeed thankful that there is such a caring community to come to the rescue of those in need of rescue.  I am especially grateful to ql and Erin for pimping my post so I didn't have to expose my shattered emotions even further.

To my friends at Eschaton, many hugs.  To my friends from the elder blogs, many hugs.

My perspective has indeed changed, and I'm ready to return to the battles.  Expect substantive blogging tomorrow.  We've got a lot of work to do.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home