Wednesday, September 03, 2014

Been Down So Long ...

(Cartoon by Yaakov Kirschen and published 9/2/14 on his blog.  Click on image to enlarge.)
I've decided to ease up on my compulsive devouring of the news.  All it does is depress me.  Here we have this perfectly fine planet, one we ought to be taking better care of and one we should be sharing with other humans and all the other creatures on board, yet the only thing humanity appears to be interested in doing is blowing things up or blowing them away.

The Middle East.
Sub-Saharan Africa.
Germany.
Iraq.
Missouri (for cryin' out loud!)

One of the things I've learned over the past year or so is that life is precious -- all life.  Apparently I'm in the minority.

I think I'll curl up with my sleeping assistants and pull the covers over our heads.

ENOUGH, ALREADY!!!!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Florence said...

When Obama announced that we would be arming the moderate Syrian rebels, I gave up. I just gave up.

12:42 PM  
Anonymous Alat Bantu Seks said...

nice article....

very good information and Inspiring & Interesting.

success always

Want Sex Stimulation Increases in women female stimulant drug use Stimulants Woman
Sex is the need to avoid the daily life wear illness Stone Tools Sex
Sell ​​Liquid Sex is Drugs That Shaped Liquid, Made in German This drug may make Fainting Woman Jump In A Few Minutes Alone (2-3 minutes) Drug Anesthetic / Drug Sleeping

6:13 AM  
Anonymous Obat Perangsang Wanita said...

nice article....

very good information and Inspiring & Interesting.

success always

Sell ??Liquid Sex is Drugs That Shaped Liquid, Made in German This drug may make Fainting Woman Jump In A Few Minutes Alone (2-3 minutes) Obat Bius

11:15 PM  
Blogger Blog FastCare said...

Nice!
-------------
--------------
i'm providing thay man hinh xiaomi service, special thay man hinh xiaomi mi4. Contact with me

2:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home